Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Trusted Counsel is dedicated to diversity and inclusion in all of our work.
Trusted Counsel has long committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity in recruitment, hiring, and professional development. We recognize that the professionals on our team are the core of our success.
Every professional at Trusted Counsel takes responsibility for contributing to diversity and inclusion initiatives. Here are some of our objectives:
- We recognize that diversity and inclusion make us more adaptable and successful in today’s world
- We create a work environment that encourages mutual respect amongst everyone
- We recruit and hire attorneys and staff under equal employment opportunity guidelines work to attract people with diverse backgrounds
- We conduct analyses of our job description language and requirements to ensure they are inclusive and equitable
- We support mentorship and professional employee development activities at all levels, and our attorneys regularly maintain mentorship relationships within the broader community
- We encourage attorneys and staff to explore diversity and inclusion through professional associations, industry organizations, and other avenues that work toward this same goal
While this is a good place to start, we also recognize that true progress toward justice, diversity, and inclusion goes beyond the mission statements and company policy we put on paper.
Our firm pledges to continuously hold ourselves accountable and evaluate how we can support the broader social justice movement in our own community and beyond. As we look toward the future with an eye on how much progress has yet to be made, Trusted Counsel is committed to implementing diversity and inclusion strategies that achieve results.
Trusted Counsel is a certified Women’s Business Enterprise Council (WBENC).