Dear Clients and Friends of Trusted Counsel,
We understand that with the increase in the number of those infected with COVID-19, our clients and contacts may have growing business and legal concerns. We want to take this opportunity to update you on the measures Trusted Counsel is taking to help keep our attorneys, staff and community safe and informed.
While ensuring our colleagues are safe, we are also focused on providing legal services to our clients and operating as close to “normal” as possible. We understand the importance of doing our part to stem the spread of the disease.
Below are some measures we have implemented, both within the firm and for our clients:
- BUSINESS CONTINUITY. Every attorney and staff member is able to work remotely without interruption. We are able to serve our clients efficiently and communicate effectively wherever they are located.
- TRAVEL AND MEETINGS. We have postponed all non-essential travel. We are utilizing alternative means of communication to avoid large, unnecessary meetings and gatherings, if possible. We have excellent videoconferencing capabilities to provide more options for virtual meetings and communications.
- WORK FROM HOME. We have required our attorneys and employees to stay home, if they are feeling sick. This also includes discouraging unnecessary errands and appointments outside the home and office even if they are feeling well. Those displaying flu-like symptoms must be tested before returning to the office.
- SANITIZER. We have hand sanitizer, Lysol and Clorox products available throughout the office In addition, our landlord has increased the detail of daily office cleaning. Personal hygiene cannot be over emphasized.
- EVENTS. We have converted live events to webinars. Lorena Decker will send notices on these events to you.
- INFORMATION. To provide the most updated information for clients and referrals to assist companies in preparing their employees, we are assisting clients with force majeure situations and providing internal policies for employees related to the COVID-19. To receive our form of internal policy for your own use, CLICK HERE.
Trusted Counsel will continue to diligently follow the latest developments of the COVID-19 virus, adjust our disaster preparedness and business continuity plans accordingly, and provide updated information to our clients and employees.
Remain Healthy & Calm,