Making The Difference
Our firm has always given back to the community in which we live and work.
We continue to deepen our commitment to being a force for good in our community through organizational mentorship, pro-bono work, and direct giving.
As part of our firm’s longstanding commitment to leadership within our field, we hope to inspire our team members, clients, and those around us to promote social responsibility in their business activities and communities.
Trusted Counsel provides financial and pro-bono support for nonprofit organizations, civic associations, and events that benefit individuals, the environment, and our community. Every partner gives 5% or more of their time to pro-bono services.
- We provide support for Launchpad2X and The Greater Women’s Business Council (GWBC), which educate and support women-owned businesses.
- We support the nonprofit nsoro Foundation by providing office space, legal assistance, and financially supporting young adults who have aged out of the foster care system and are entering college, by providing them with the support they need for food, books, and (during COVID-19) shelter.
- Our Founder’s predecessor firm, which she also founded, served as the incubator for Techbridge, providing office space and mentorship that helped launch one of Atlanta’s leading technology services for nonprofits.
- American Civil Liberties Union
- The Aimee Copeland Foundation
- Ashantilly Center
- Atlanta Food Bank
- Cornerstone Family Ministries
- Georgia Solar Energy Association
- Feeding Tampa Bay
- Food Bank for New York City
- Lifeline Animal Project
- Greater Women’s Business Council
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- O’Kelly Memorial Library
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Solar Energy Industries Association
- Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Southern Capital Forum
- Southface Energy Institute
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Stonewall Bar Association
- The nsoro Foundation