At Trusted Counsel. we’re highly regarded for our technology practice. We work with many companies in a broad range of technology industries, from the simple to complex. We’ll work closely with you to understand how you want to license and distribute your technology. This allows us to identify and draft contracts needed to support your business — such as reseller agreements, terms of service, SaaS agreements, license agreements and/or support level agreements. We can also guide you through the first steps toward maturation, developing “core” technology agreements for the smooth operation of your business. If your company is more mature, we have the experience to assist your growth through technology acquisition or monetizing innovating from within.
Our attorneys regularly negotiate key technology agreements with some of the largest corporations in the world. This experience provides invaluable insight into important issues such as data protection, restrictions on licensing, protection of licensed technology and ownership of developed intellectual property. We understand the key points necessary to make transactions move forward, while also protecting your technology and limiting your risk of exposure.
Our technology practice encompasses many areas. Here are just a few of the services we provide:
- OEM, reseller, and distribution agreements
- Managed services agreements
- Cloud computing and hosting agreements
- SaaS agreements
- Licensing and support agreements
- Terms of service, EULAs, and privacy polices
- Technology and Web development agreements
- Technology transfer transactions
- Compliance with online privacy regulations
- Online taxation matters
- Intellectual property strategies